So you can also disconnect!
Great holiday apartments near Malaga's stations!
Apartments near Maria Zambrano Train Station in Malaga
WonderStays have a selection of well-located holiday apartments near Malaga’s stations. Next to the Railway and AVE Station, Maria Zambrano Shopping Centre and Larios Centro Shopping Centre. A 5-minute walk from El Corte Ingles, Alameda Principal and Calle Larios.
If you’re looking for convenient rental accommodation in Malaga, look no more! Our holiday apartments are located in the heart of Malaga’s central shopping area. Next to María Zambrano Railway Station, the city’s main station, where you can take the high-speed train to Madrid, Seville, and other destinations. A 1-minute walk to the metro station, suburban train station and the main bus station. Also well-connected with the Palacio de Congresos.
Ideal for a city break, a business or shopping trip, or to enjoy the sunny climate as a digital nomad!
Apartments "Vela" - best apartments near Malaga's stations
Conveniently located in the centre of Malaga. A short walk to Maria Zambrano Railway Station and Shopping Centre, Larios Centro Shopping Centre and Alameda Metro Station. Five minutes from El Corte Inglés, Alameda Principal, Calle Larios, Soho and The Contemporary Art Centre of Malaga.
Apartment Don Quijote
Apartments "La Estacion" - Near Malaga's stations
Each apartment on building “La Estación” has a parking space in the underground garage of the building, directly accessible from the lift. Fully-equipped kitchens with electrical appliances; dishwasher, washing machine, boiler, ceramic hob, microwave, etc. Fast, reliable, fibre-optic internet; air conditioning and heating.
La Estación Apartments
La Estación Apartments
La Estación Apartments
Apartment Al Andalus
La Estación Apartments
Apartment Orient Express
Apartment "Boqueron" - Well-located apartment in the heart of Malaga
The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 with double beds, a living room, fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Central heating and air conditioning. Wooden floors, except in the kitchen and bathrooms. Parking space included.
El Boqueron Apartment
Apartments near Malaga's public transport hub
The Maria Zambrano AVE Station in Malaga offers a wide range of national and international destinations on high-speed trains. Some of the most popular destinations are:
- Madrid: this high-speed line connects Maria Zambrano AVE Station to Atocha Station, with a journey time of approximately 2.5 hours.
- Barcelona: this high-speed line connects Maria Zambrano AVE Station and Barcelona-Sants Station with a journey time of approximately 4.5 hours.
- Seville: this high-speed line connects Maria Zambrano AVE Station and Santa Justa Station, with a journey time of approximately 1.5 hours.
- Valencia: this high-speed line connects Maria Zambrano AVE Station and Joaquín Sorolla Station, with a journey time of approximately 4.5 hours.
- Paris: this high-speed line connects Maria Zambrano AVE Station and Gare de Lyon Station, with a journey time of approximately 6 .5 hours.
- Madrid: la estación de AVE Maria Zambrano ofrece trenes directos a la estación de Atocha en Madrid, con un tiempo de viaje de aproximadamente 2 horas y 30 minutos.
- Barcelona: desde la estación de AVE Maria Zambrano puedes acceder a la estación de Sants en Barcelona en aproximadamente 4 horas y 30 minutos en tren de alta velocidad.
- Sevilla: la estación de AVE Maria Zambrano ofrece trenes directos a la estación de Santa Justa en Sevilla, con un tiempo de viaje de aproximadamente 1 hora y 30 minutos.
- Valencia: desde la estación de AVE Maria Zambrano puedes acceder a la estación de Joaquín Sorolla en Valencia en aproximadamente 4 horas y 30 minutos en tren de alta velocidad.
- París: la estación de AVE Maria Zambrano ofrece conexiones con trenes de alta velocidad a la estación de Gare de Lyon en París, con un tiempo de viaje de aproximadamente 6 horas y 30 minutos.
Our apartments are an excellent option if you want to explore nearby towns in the province of Malaga. Some of the most popular suburban train destinations from the capital city are:
- Fuengirola: from Maria Zambrano suburban train station, you can reach Fuengirola Station in approximately 40 minutes.
- Torremolinos: from Maria Zambrano local train station, you can reach Torremolinos Station in approximately 20 minutes.
- Ronda: from Maria Zambrano local train station, you can reach Ronda Station in approximately 1.5 hours.
- Antequera: from Malaga María Zambrano commuter train station, you can reach Antequera Station in approximately 1 hour 20 minutes.
Malaga Bus Station is just a short walk from WonderStays apartments. From here you can take the urban and intercity lines to get to different parts of the capital city and the province of Malaga. Some of these destinations are:
- Malaga Centre: from Malaga bus station, you can catch urban bus lines to different parts of the city centre.
- Malaga Airport: Malaga bus station is just 10 km from Malaga Airport. There’s a regular bus service that takes approximately 15 minutes.
- Fuengirola: Approximately 45 minutes by bus.
- Torremolinos: Approximately 20 minutes by bus.
- Ronda: Approximately 1.5 hours by bus.
- Antequera: Approximately 1 hour by bus.
Make the most of the fast, cheap connections from El Perchel Metro Station to the city centre. Also to the west side of Malaga, and to some of the best beaches in the area.
The main taxi rank in Malaga, where taxis are almost always available.
Our apartments are also close to a VTC pick-up point for the main companies that operate in Malaga, such as Uber and Cabify.
Shopping centres in Malaga near our holiday apartments
One of the main advantages of WonderStays apartments is how close they are to the three most important shopping centres in Malaga:
El Corte Inglés is one of the most popular department stores in Malaga. This department store has more than 80 centres distributed throughout Spain and Portugal. You can find everything here, from the best souvenirs to the most exclusive brands of clothing and accessories, perfumes, jewellery and luxury goods. The Gourmet Experience Restaurant is on the top floor of El Corte Inglés in Malaga. A magnificent space that combines avant-garde cuisine, gourmet products and an exclusive terrace lounge where you can enjoy the beautiful views of the city.
- Public car park
- Variety of payment methods
- English spoken
- Central Location
- Disabled Access
Our apartments are a 5-minute walk from the heart of Malaga!
Our apartments are a 5-minute walk from the heart of Malaga. Just a short distance to the famous Calle Larios and the Mercado de Atarazanas. Less than 10 minutes from la Alcazaba.
WonderStays holiday homes are an excellent option to be close to Malaga’s public transport hub, as well as the city’s main places of interest.